Keith Richards Guitar Gear continued...
Want to sound like Keith? Click the gear for more info & to buy at Musician's Friend
- Fender Twin amplifier (twin reverb pic below)
Notes: His amp is a 1957 model originally tweed, but recovered in early 60's style brown Tolex. It has 4 6L6 tubes.
- Marshall head
- Fender Bassman 4x10
- Mesa Boogie 4x 12" cabinets
- Mesa Boogie Mark I amp (on album Some Girls)
- Oahu amplifiers
-Fun fact: Keith Richards almost always plays through two amps at once.
Strings and Effects
- Ernie Ball regular Slinkys .010 gauge
- Zinky Master Blaster clean boost pedal
- Ibanez UE-400 multi-effects
- Fulltone Tube Tape Echo
- MXR Phase 100
- MXR Phase 90 "Script" version
- MXR Analog Delay
- << Prev