Click the gear images for more info and specs at Guitar Center
Amplifers and Cabinets
- 50-watt Marshall JCM 800 2205 from early 80's (He only uses the overdrive channel, and turns down the volume on his guitar to get cleaner sounds.)
- Marshall checkerboard style cabinet (seen using with Street Sweeper)
- Fender combo amp (seen using with Street Sweeper)
- Peavey 4x12 cabinet
- Voodoo Lab Pedal Power supply
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- DigiTech Whammy
- Ibanez DFL Flanger: (A rare digital flanger from the 80's, which has been replaced with an MXR Phase 90 since Audioslave.)
- DOD FX40b Equalizer: Set flat, only used as a boost for solos, such as in "Bulls on Parade."
- Boss DD-2 Digital Delay - A discontinued Digital Delay pedal that can still be found in the form of the DD-3. Used in Cochise to create the helicopter and siren effects.
- Boss TR-2 Tremolo: Used in Gasoline, and Like a Stone.
- Talkbox: Used in Wake Up and Guerrilla Radio.
- MXR Block Phase 90 Phaser: Replaced his Ibanez DFL after Audioslave's started. Heard on "The Worm" and "Somedays".
- Ring Modulator: The duck-like noise heard in Sound of a Gun solo from "Revelations."
- Ibanez AD-9 (as seen in a 1993 video)
- Locobox Analog Delay pedal (black pedal, green knobs - made in 80's)
Strings and picks
- GHS Boomers Custom Lites Guages .009-0.46
- Purple Dunlop Tortex Jazz picks 1.14 gauge
Go to the next page for excellent pictures of Tom Morello's Guitar Rig