Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My live rig - just finished

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #690 by devjana

Here's a link to the pic

Furman pedal board conditions power

I run a stereo signal. Half of the signal with the volume pedal in the middle of the signal instead of pre or post. I want to be able to swell the signal into the reverb.

Gutiar - Pedal Board - Rocktron Banshee Talkbox - Boss OC2 Octave - MXR Overdrive - Ernie Ball Volume pedal - Digitech Stereo Chorus

At this point the signal is split and one half of the stereo chorus signal is sent to the right channel of the stereo signal.

The other end of the signal;

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb - Boss RC20 Looper - off to the left signal.

Also the Volume pedal feeds into a Korg tuner

I'm loving the rig as is and finally feel like I've got what I need to pull off what i hear in my head live. I've thought about putting the Octave pedal pre-talk box, but haven't tried it yet.

I run the left and right signals into two different powered speakers, not an amp or pair of amps.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by devjana.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #691 by uberpro
The rig is looking good man! Is the Banshee new or have you had that? I don't remember seeing it.

More
13 years 1 month ago #692 by devjana
Added the talk box on Thurs and the Octave today!

More
12 years 7 months ago #744 by jo2010
what do you think of the digitech chorus?

More
12 years 7 months ago #746 by devjana
I LOVE it, but I got the older stereo version and it sings with the stereo signal. I tried the newer versions of that chorus pedal, but couldn't coax the aounds I wanted out of them. Same with the Boss Octave Pedal - the newer ones didn't get me the tone I wanted. I was able to order a used one, save a ton of loot, and get a better tone.

More
12 years 7 months ago #747 by jo2010
I agree. The older ones are better. I use an MXR analog chorus in stereo. You really get that nice pulsating tone when using two amps.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds