Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My Rig

More
12 years 5 months ago #769 by shadowclone177
Replied by shadowclone177 on topic Re: My Rig
OH and some other stuff that I exclusivley use is...

-D'Addaro Regular Light (10-46 i believe and its because John Frusiante uses them and it feels weird using something else.) (Strat, SE, and Custom 24) I'll also use PRS string for my PRSs when they send me some packs but it not often enough)
-D'Addario EJ16 Lights (acoustics)
- Dunlup Jazz 3 Eric John sign picks (AMAZING) (electrics)
- Dunlup lights for acoustic sometimes will go .60s but that depend on the song and where I'm playing at...
- Monster Cables (Amazing)
-Pedal train (pro)
-rubber washers for strap locks (cheaper and no screwing and I think work better then the dunlup ones)
-Voodoo Labs ISO 5 and Pedal Power 2 (best clean power you can buy for your board

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #778 by shadowclone177
Well after being gone again for sometime I've actually downsized and upgraded. I now have a jhs pulp n peel compressor with a black buffer built in, a flahback delay to replace my dl4, a DMB stellar drive to replace my ts9, an walrus audio Iron Horse, a Jhs Morning Glory, a ehx freeze and micro pog, and I power all this by a voodoo labs ISO 5 and a Pedal power 2 +. I use a ac15 along side my jcm 800 and my peavey. I started using a slide also (dunlup).
My newest guitars are a Martin DRS1 to replace my takamine, a gretch g5122 double cutaway.
I ve modded out some of my guitars as well. My strat has custom shop 69'(sound killer), My SE has Mean 90's in it and I took out the dime-bucker in the "Dime Strat" and put it in my epiphone special model II and put .13 on it (I actually really like the neck pickup in it but the bridge pickup just suck). I got rid of the dime strat but I still have the fender start pickups. I also modded my VP Jr. so it does suck tone and my wah now has a LED and is true bypass (all done by JHS).
I have sold alot of my gear (pretty much my acoustic board). So I only have my main but its still quite alot. I'm looking into also getting a Timmy to compliment my Morning Glory and have my M9 modded by Jhv3. I also might get a whammy...

I have gotten all this gear because besides the church worship stuff, I've also gotten into playing some ambient type stuff. Think Panda Resistance meets Wilco while at a Foo Fighter/Chili Pepper show in a church. Yeah sounds weird but I like it.

More
12 years 1 month ago #779 by shadowclone177
The Vp DOESN'T suck tone... My bad
I've still use jazz III but been using Herco picks to get the edge kinda scrapeing sound

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #784 by shadowclone177
I gots a few more things. I've gotten a Eleven Rack and a Furman Power Coniditioner (the one with 8 inputs) both for $450. I gotta say I love the eleven rack. I've been using it as a recording interface. I will also be using it as a DI for a church I play at that can't use amps because theres a delay in the PA. I know the Axe Fx is probably better but for the price I got it at I'm not complaning. I'm proabaly will get a 2x12 cab or maybe 15 inch speaker so I can incorperated it into my live setup.
I've also gave in and got a whammy, and a fuzz factory, I also got a nose expression pedal for my M9. My Timmy is soon on its way as well.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds