Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My Rig

More
13 years 2 months ago #658 by shadowclone177
My Rig was created by shadowclone177
Guitar-
Epiphone Special Model II
Squire strat W DG-20 EMG pickups
"Dime-Strat" a modded Peavey Preaditor w/ 2 strat Tex/Mex and a Dimebucker
Peavey Millenium 5 String Bass
Takamini G series
PRS SE Singlecut w/ Trem
and my main axe Fender Road Worn 60's Strat

Amps- Vintage JCM 800 w/ 4x12 900 Cab
peavey vyper 30 watt
(thinking either a Vox combo or a fender combo next)

Pedals-
On board- Ernie ball VP Jr.
JH Crybaby
Korg pitch black tuner +
Dyna Comp
TS9
Line 6 M9
line 6 Dl4 (delays on m9 and dl4...Amazing together)
all powered by voodoo
off board- Crybaby (first peal)
digitech rp 90
digitech grunge

I mostly run mono w/ a sterio setting for delay
:laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #660 by xxKurtxx
Replied by xxKurtxx on topic Re: My Rig
Interesting. What kind of music do you play?

More
13 years 2 months ago #661 by shadowclone177
Replied by shadowclone177 on topic Re: My Rig
rock and blues are my favorites to play but besides those i do christian some metal and some funk.

More
13 years 2 months ago #671 by xxKurtxx
Replied by xxKurtxx on topic Re: My Rig
Cool. It's uncommon for someone to use both a vyper and a fender combo. I love the JCM800. It's my favorite amp ever but I don't have 2 grand unfortunately. I play in an emo band and I use an amp modeling pedal that sounds like it. Nice rig.

More
13 years 2 months ago #673 by shadowclone177
Yeah well i started with just the vyper but i played through the blues jr. Because of the place i was playing at had it and i like the tone. Then i figured out the stero stuff so i had to bring my vyper. After that i found i guy selling the JCM 800 stack (sort of) for 700 buck and i jumped on it. So i mostly play through the fender/peavey combo becuase of the ease of transportion but any major gig i bring the 800.
Mostly because churchs need to be able to control it but the stack is at its best when its turned up. So the modeling amp is the main while the fender fills it up. Its just amazing the tone that vyper has.

More
12 years 5 months ago #764 by shadowclone177
I've been out and about for some time and during that I have aquired some more gear.
My new guitar PRS Custom 24 25th aniversary (fun fact this exact guitar was featured in the Guitar center magazine thing... I don't know what their called but its RIDICULAS!!!)

I also have added a Blackout effector Musket V2 and put my original crybaby back on my board instead of the JH Crybaby (it has more of a sweep)

I also have a second smaller board for some smaller gigs and also as an 'acoustic board" featuring another M9 with some acoustic effect like reverb some minor delay and comp/eq on one scene and the rest is either modeled after my m9 or for some bass if my bassist needs it or if I have to play bass. I also got on there a Polytuner (SO GOOD the tuner on the M9 is crap) got that on sale at AMS and put on the Jimi Hendrix wah (it sound better on that board the my main one any way)

I still use the JCM 800 (of course it AMAZING) but I'm selling the Vyper and trying to get a Vox. The ideal amp is a morgan 30/800 because of the fact it takes the ac sound and mixes it with an 800 so it would fit me great but the i check the price tag and yeah the PRS was so expensive that I think I better get some better.

If you guys got any suggestions feel free to post them! I looking for a good clean combo that I can travel with... But it needs to have good amount of bass in it ;). BTW I still play contemp. christian but I've had some gigs need me to play a little harder stuff and of course the bluesis alway there

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds