Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

MY NICE RIG :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #749 by amora1
Replied by amora1 on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
The JVM is a real fun amp to play. You can pretty much get any Marshall tone ever from that head. The cleans are the best I've heard, better than my blues jr and channel 4 can get pretty high gain. Def worth checking out.

I've also added to my rig.
- Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet w kt88's
- Bogner Uberkab w vintage 30's and 75w celestions
- Peavey 6505+
- Mesa Boggie oversized 4x12 w/ vintsge 30's
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 w/ vintage 30's
- Fender Jim Root Strat Black
- Fender Jim Root Strat Vintage White
- BBE Sonic Stomp
- BBE Green Screamer
- Boss Chorus Ensemble
- Boss Acoustic Simulator
- Dunlop Classic Wah

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #750 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
I love the new gear additions man! Is the Uberschall your main amp now? How is the band stuff going?

More
12 years 7 months ago #751 by amora1
Replied by amora1 on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
Thanks man! I'm actually in the process of starting a new project which is always fun and exciting. Yes, the Uberschall is my main dirty sound and I also run the JVM for cleans and light gain tones. I use one of those tonebone pedals to run both together. Both heads go through the Bogner Uberkab which I had modded to stereo. Bogner cabs come mono so I had a Marshall jcm 1960 backplate installed in order to run it in stereo. As far as guitars go I'm using the fender jim root teles and strats exclusively. They are the best guitars I've come across. As always I'll take any opportunity to talk about gear!

More
12 years 7 months ago #752 by jo2010
Replied by jo2010 on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
if the Bogner cab can be run in stereo try plugging the 2 heads into it and blending them. You can get some great sounds out of them. you can add them to each other for a different midrange character.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds