Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

MY NICE RIG :)

More
14 years 5 days ago #574 by amora1
MY NICE RIG :) was created by amora1
Hey guys, heres a little taste of my rig; its under major construction. Ive been adding alot of gear lately. I cant stop buying! :)

Guitars
-Gibson Sg Standard(Red)
-Fender Jim Root Tele w Emg's (White)
-Fender American Strat from 70's (black w perloid pickgaurd)
-Fender Standard Tele (3 tone bust)
-Epi Dot (burst) for messing around
-Taylor 414-CE

Amps
-Marshall Jvm 410h (head)
-Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier (head)
-Marshall 1960 A cab (celestion 75's)
-Mesa Boogie Standard Recto cab (v 30's)
-Fender Blues junior

Effects
-Electro Harmonix Holy grail reverb
-Electro Harmonix small stone
-Mxr phaser
-Boss Tuner
-Boss d5 delay
-Boss Flanger
- Boss loop station (one with two pedals)
-Line 6 dl4
-Line 6 delay pedal, forgot model, single stompbox
-Line 6 pod

Korg Rack Tuner
Furnman power conditioner
etc.......

Hope you guys enjoy!!

P.s Looking to buy a new head next month (starting to collect high gain amp heads) which do u think i should purchase first???? Thanks!!!!
-Peavey 6505+
-Engl Powerball
-Soldano Hot Rod 50 plus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #575 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
Nice rig! Looks like you definitely like to collect gear like myself. I'm also thinking about a high gain head next. Currently I have a Budda Superdrive 30. I was considering a 5150 (because they are pretty cheap used), 6505, engl, etc.... also. Are you leaning towards one or another right now?

More
14 years 4 days ago #576 by amora1
Replied by amora1 on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
I have never tried the Budda head, though ive heard good things about it. How do u like it? You know, im very stuck on which to purchase first. I eventually want to pick all 3 throughout the year but dont know what particular order.
Each head has its own unique positive qualities. I used the Hot Rod+ in the studio and it was amazing. Its one of the smoothest sounds i've ever heard with a great punchiness to it. The 6505/5150 has an unmistakable bite; think Bullet For My Valentine's album guitar tone. AMAZING!
Lastly the powerball is just a CRAZY amp. Its probably the most versatile of the 3. you can really get alot out of it, a nice bassy jazz tone to a searing tight monster low end crunch. I may endorse ENGL so the Powerball might come first.
As you can see its a hard decision! What do you guys think!!?

More
14 years 4 days ago #577 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
The Budda is good. It covers the vox/fender/marshall amp tones and more well. I would like to add a higher gain amp though to my collection so there are more options in my studio.

The ENGL amps are getting some big praise. I might be inclined to grab one of those first, but I haven't had a chance to really check any of them out in person yet.

That's awesome that you may endorse ENGL. If you are in a pretty popular band, let me know and maybe we can do an interview.

More
14 years 3 days ago #579 by amora1
Replied by amora1 on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
I may have to give the Budda a test drive! Yes, the Engl people are great and i am looking forwards to hopefully working with them in the near future.
I am actually in a popular New Jersey band called Amora Bliss (currently on a break while members are working on side projects), working on a side project with Nuclear Blast Records Swashbuckle drummer (discovered by Bumblefoot, funny story), and produce around the area (next project is a solo artist with a John Mayer type vibe, minus the killer blues aspect ha) im very involved in the Jersey scene. I have played Warped tour dates, and singed to producer/engineer Kato Katsawanna's (paramore, red jumpsuit apperatus) label Burning Records out of NYC with my old band, now defunct, Clover Hill. I would love to be able to discuss some gear. im a big fan of the site!

More
12 years 8 months ago #745 by jo2010
Replied by jo2010 on topic Re:MY NICE RIG :)
how does the jvm 410 sound???

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds