Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Our buddy Miles has major G.A.S. over the Wampler Tumnus overdrive pedal. Could it be the best Klon-style OD pedal for the price? Check this pedal out!

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My Guitar Rig

More
14 years 10 months ago #374 by TOMC
My Guitar Rig was created by TOMC
Guitars
===========
Ibanez RG7420 w/ Dimarzio PAF7 pickups
PRS Tremonti SE w/ Tremonti USA pickups
Tanglewood acoustics

Amps
===========
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 2 channels
Marshall 1960BV w/ Celestion 30s
Line 6 SPider II 2X12 (for cleans)

Effects
==========
Korg AX100g
Morley power wah
MXR Zakk Wylde overdrive

Extras
=========
Planet waves cables
Dunlop 1mm nylon picks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #375 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:My Guitar Rig
Nice rig. What type of music do you play and what is on your wishlist?

More
14 years 10 months ago #377 by TOMC
Replied by TOMC on topic Re:My Guitar Rig
play mostly modern alt rock think 30 seconds to mars and angels and airwaves with a bit of cky thrown in lol and what id love is a decent semi hollow guitar not sure which yet but nearly settled on a ibanez as73t and id love a roland space echo pedal and to swap the line 6 for a vox ac30 for cleans lol. not much :D

More
14 years 10 months ago #378 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:My Guitar Rig
Nice. Don't know your price range, but it seems like a lot of people play the Gibson ES-335 for semi-hollow stuff. I haven't tried one yet, but would like to.

More
14 years 10 months ago #379 by TOMC
Replied by TOMC on topic Re:My Guitar Rig
true. though in london recently i went fuzz pedal shopping and at one shop he brought me out a gloss black gibson es335 gorgeous looking guitar played it wast hugely impressed sounded kinda restrained and the frets and action we're not £2345 worthy lol 5 mins later across the road i played a tokai 335 in red and was amazed how much better it felt. no word of a lie

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds