Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Your Gear

My Gear Rig

More
15 years 8 months ago #204 by mrmoocow1011
My Gear Rig was created by mrmoocow1011
All right heres my gear so far.

Guitar:
Black Squier Strat

Amp:
Vox DA5

Pedal:
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone

and i use fender medium picks.
its a small rig with basically nothing but i like it. the DA5 may be small but it can wail when i play my metal zone through it. and then the strat is fun to play but theres better. the metal zone is a great pedal that produces nice high gain tube amp sounds. it also is a very good pre-amp.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #205 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:My Gear Rig
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site!

What type of music are you into? Does your rig get you the sounds you want?

What's on the wishlist?

More
15 years 8 months ago #206 by mrmoocow1011
Replied by mrmoocow1011 on topic Re:My Gear Rig
i like to play a variety of music. my rig can bring all kinds of sounds that i want really from metal to acoustic. The wishlist is consisting of a marshall mini stack, an ESP explorer, a phase 90 and a digitech whammy.

More
15 years 8 months ago #207 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re:My Gear Rig
What are your thoughts on the krank mini stack? That seems possibly tempting over the marshall... :)

More
15 years 8 months ago #208 by KennyF
Replied by KennyF on topic Re:My Gear Rig
Hey there mrmoocow1011.

The ESP explorer is nice to have on your wish list. My son just bought a new ESP Signature model of some sort and it plays like a dream.

More
15 years 8 months ago #209 by mrmoocow1011
Replied by mrmoocow1011 on topic Re:My Gear Rig
ill have to look at the krank mini stack. as for the ESP thanks for that small tidbit of info kenny, now i know that itll be a good guitar.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds