Visit our Who Plays What section to see hundreds of famous musician's guitar, bass, and drum rigs or search the site:

Gibson has finally done it! The legendary Gibson Greeny Les Paul has been released in both Standard and Custom Shop versions. Check this beauty out NOW before it sells out!!

Gibson Greeny Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar

UberProAudio is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We appreciate your support!

Guitar Talk

pedal help

More
12 years 5 months ago #775 by metalmutt
pedal help was created by metalmutt
Alright so formerly I went by a strict no pedal rule and got along fine. But now I seee alot of my idols have huge set ups and I'm unsure what I want to buy or need to buy.
My gear I have an ESP 100 QM
and some vox that I've had for like six years now.
The bands who tone I enjoy the most are stuff like Trivium, Machine Head, August Burns Red, Darkest Hour, All Shll Perish, Megadeth

HELP and keep it metal

Watch the world burn \m/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #776 by uberpro
Replied by uberpro on topic Re: pedal help
A Tube Screamer is one of the most popular pedals the metal guys use. Check out the Ibanez TS-9 or the TS808 and also the Maxon Tube Screamers.

More
12 years 2 months ago #780 by shadowclone177
Replied by shadowclone177 on topic Re: pedal help
You can't go wrong with a tubescreamer. I know that alot of those bands also use delays and phasers to get a bigger sound. boss DD-7/ DD-5 are always good and a MXR Phase 90 is in my opion the best phaser. A wah is always good too especally a Morley or a crybaby.

More
10 years 8 months ago #884 by mada1990

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds